Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visit with Grandpa




Abram's newest favorite toy is maracas.  He's just figured out how to shake them instead of eat them.

 I was trying to capture Abram's maraca shaking on video when he noticed I had the camera out and lunges for it.  He's done this a couple times now - anytime he notices something new he'll drop whatever he has in his hands and go for the new object.  This afternoon he even noticed grandpa was sitting next to him dropped his toy and jumped into grandpa's arms for a hug (it may have been interpreted by an outsider as attacking grandpa- but I know it was meant to be friendly) - it was super cute!



Shaking maracas half your size can be exhausting

We are so thankful the snow is finally gone.  Today it actually reached 60 and we went for a beautiful walk.  Josh's latest toy is a baby backpack.  I think he likes carrying around Abram as much as Abram likes being toted around.

 What a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment