It was rainy and gray this weekend but we still had a nice weekend at home. While we weren't traveling anywhere, Abram kept us on our toes.
He loves to sit under his bouncer. He thinks it's his cave.
He also loves chasing the camera. I got a few cute shots before he got it from me.
One happy face for the road. Have a great week!
So I had to add a story. This weekend while we were eating lunch I realized that Abram was using sign language to say that he wanted 'more.' At first I thought it was a coincidence but he kept using it appropriately throughout the weekend. I am so glad Abram is able to go to a great daycare that can teach him about using sign language - when he's at home with us we can barely keep his face clean!
When I asked his teacher if they had been teaching signing, she said they had but Abram was using the sign for 'more' selectively. Namely he was only using it during snack time and not during regular meals. Another sign he takes after his mama - gotta love those snacks.
It seems like every day he learns something new, has a new sound or face. This first year is flying by. I can't believe my baby is almost 1.
No comments:
Post a Comment