Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas - Part I

We had a great Christmas - the best part was spending 4 days with Abram (and the rest of the family).  Since I had four days to take pictures there are quite a few.  I might not put captions on all of them.




Our holiday started out great by seeing Peter and Liz on their way from Denver to Marshalltown.

We got to meet their new puppy Max and had some fun too!

 We also got to spend lots of quality time with Great Grandpa Clayton.  He and Abram get along really well, Abram likes to push his chair around, sit in grandpa's lap and especially take rides in grandpa's chair.

While we mostly had fun - sometimes too much fun leads to serious meltdowns.  Fortunately we didn't have too many as there was always someone around to do whatever Abram was interested in.



My favorite part of Christmas vacation was getting to spend 4 days with my little guy.  With #2 expected in April I cherish any one-on-one time we get these days.


Family Pic!

Aunt Vicki helped Abram practice being a good big brother to his baby doll.


to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment